Dr. Brian Dahmer
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Dahmer has been freeing people from pain at his clinics in Spring Hill, Hudson, Brooksville and Homosassa, Florida since November 2006.
Dr. Dahmer received the 'John Connelly Most Outstanding Graduate' award when he graduated Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2004. This award is honored to only one graduate out of approximately 208 students. He has traveled abroad to
Dr. Dahmer uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Dahmer is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 1997-2001 Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
Earned B.S. degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry
- 2001-2004 Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
Earned Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- 2004 Clinic abroad program in Bolivia, South America
- 2005 Internship with Dr. Eric Lerner in Orlando, Fl.
- National Board of Chiropractic part I, II, III, IV & PT
- Florida Board of Chiropractic for State Licensure
Memberships & Associations:
- Florida Chiropractic Association member since 2004
- Northern Suncoast Society member since 2005
- Business Networking Inc. member and leadership team since Nov. 2006, President 2008 to 2009 term
Dr. Brian K. Dahmer has been a licensed Chiropractic Physician since October 2004. He has been happily married since 2001 and has three daughters and one son.